mmm....bus riye sita liyami.....

hello again....i'm on my way home.now near sugathadasa stadium.it's raining here...cool.I always choose to sit near the window cos I don't want to boil inside the bus when out side is cool...why people shut windows when it's raining?even it's not a heavy rain...I love the feeling of rain drops on my face...cool breeze on my neck...to watch rain pour down the glass...

it's my brother's birthday today.our doc's birthday.bought a chocolate,mouth wash,razor,soothing gel,and a lovely bday card for him.lol.I always present useful things for birthdays...

mmm...nothing special happened today.spent two hours at kiribathgoda.not new year shopping,had to buy bro's present and some stationary,conditioner,scrub for me.can you believe those cost Rs2000?poor me...anyway must thank loku aiya for providing-moolyaadhara.hehe.I was bankrupt last month.there's a sad news.today's Mr.sweet's final theory Class :(.yeah still there's his revision,but.....hmmm....that means exam's getting closer too....Grrr.I wanna pass this.yes I will....

so...i'm really hoping a hot and delicious meal-a birthday meal is waiting for me on the table.i'm really hungry.....!!mmm...k then.byeeee...sorry for this boring style.my mind's really stuffed now.and my hungry stomach makes me lazy...hehe

2 comments:

Gayan Tharaka said...

Meka Phone eka use karalada liwwe :)

හිමින් හිමින් වැටෙන හිරිපොද වැස්සක තෙමෙන්න කවුද ආස නැත්තේ.

ඔයාලගේ දොස්තරට සුබ උපන්දිනයක් වේවා! :D

ඔන් ම එන්න කලිං දාපු පලවෙනි රිප්ලයි එක

poppy said...

ඔව්phone1 use කරල තමා ලිව්වෙ.:)දැන් සිංහලෙන් ලියන්න ඉවරයකුත් නෑ ටිකක් විතර කම්මැලියිත් එක්ක....thank you Gayan :) මම අයියට කියන්නම්.

Post a Comment